Veritas Cluster Server Manual Pages
Revision: 5.0 MP3
This section includes the following topics:
User Commands (1)
- dlpiping - check network connectivity using DLPI
- gabconfig - Group Membership and Atomic Broadcast (GAB) configuration utility
- gabport - Utility to configure and display information about Group and
- lltconfig - Low Latency Transport (LLT) Protocol configuration utility
- lltdump - Low Latency Transport (LLT) Protocol dump utility
- lltping - check network connectivity using LLT
- lltshow - Low Latency Transport (LLT) Protocol kernel data utility
- lltstat - report status for the Low Latency Transport (LLT) Protocol
- llttest - Low Latency Transport (LLT) Protocol test utility
- vxfenadm - Manage SCSI-3 disk registrations and reservations for I/O fencing and display information on I/O fencing operations.
- vxfenclearpre - Remove SCSI3 registrations and reservations from disks.
- vxfenconfig - Configure the vxfen driver used in I/O fencing.
- vxfendebug - Configure and print debug logging from the vxfen driver.
- vxfendisk - Perform operation on disk(s) contained in a given Veritas Volume Manager diskgroup.
- vxfenswap - Assist online replacement of coordinator disks.
- vxfentsthdw - Test SCSI-3 persistent reservations on a disk.
Maintenance Commands (1M)
- bmcgen - convert a source message catalog to a binary message catalog for use by VCS modules
- bmcmap - generate a map file of binary message catalog (BMC) files that correspond to a specified language and module
- bmcread - view contents of binary message catalog (BMC) files
- haagent - administer agents and processes that manage VCS resources
- haattr - define new attributes, changes default values, and deletes attributes associated with resource types
- hacf - manage VCS configuration files
- hacli - invokes any command on any system in a VCS cluster
- haclus - manage information about a VCS cluster
- haconf - allow or prevent dynamic changes to the VCS configuration file
- hagetcf - gathers installed software, configuration, systems, logs, and related information and creates a gzip file, which may be used by Symantec Technical Support when troubleshooting VCS issues
- hagrp - perform VCS service group operations
- hahb - manage individual heartbeats between clusters
- halog - add messages to the engine log
- halogin - utility that enables users to authenticate themselves in secure or non-secure VCS environments for the purpose of executing VCS commands
- hamsg - display contents of a specified log data file (LDF) in any language supported by VCS
- hanotify - sends messages via VCS to notifier and SNMP and SMTP consoles
- haremajor - Change the major number for Veritas Volume Manager volumes.
- hares - manage individual resources that make up service groups in a cluster
- hasnap - backs up or restores a predefined and user defined list of VCS configuration files on each node in the cluster.
- hastart - start the VCS server on the local system
- hastatus - display resource, group, and system attribute value changes, and monitor transitions
- hastop - stop the VCS server on one or more systems in a cluster
- hasys - add, modify, delete, display, or list information about a system
- hatype - add, modify, delete, display, or list information about a resource type
- hauser - add, modify, delete, or display VCS users
- notifier - configures the reception of messages from VCS, including VCS with the Global Cluster Option configured, and the delivery of those messages to SNMP consoles and SMTP servers.
Network Functions (3N)
Miscellaneous Reference (4M)
Veritas Cluster Server Manual Pages
Last updated: 17-Mar-2009
Copyright ©2009 Symantec Corporation
All rights reserved.