Home > Veritas Cluster Server Manual Pages
- Verbose option.
- Display various configuration parameters.
- Display the current status of the ports in use.
- Display the current status of the peer systems. The local systemid is indicated by an asterisk (*) among the other systems in the list. This option may be used with the -v or -vv verbose and very-verbose options to display link information and MAC addresses.
- Reset the statistical counters to zero.
- Display the current status of network links configured in LLT.
- Display the currently configured cluster number.
- Display the currently configured systemid as a number.
- Display the currently configured systemid as a name (from /etc/llthosts ).
- Display value of various kernel tunables.
Last updated: March 2006
Copyright ©2009 Symantec Corporation
All rights reserved.