Recompiling with a different compiler
The required tools for recompiling the src or libsrc directory are as follows:
To recompile the src and libsrc directories
- Edit the make.env file and modify it with the path to your compiler.
- Change to the src or libsrc directory and run the gmake command:
- After writing the application, compile it as follows:
# gcc -I /opt/VRTSfssdk/6.0/include
-L /opt/VRTSfssdk/6.0/lib -ldl -o MyApp \
To compile the src or libsrc directory, edit the
/opt/VRTSfssdk/6.0/make.env file as follows:
- Select the compiler path on your local system. Set the CC variable to be the path on your system:
Use whichever path is appropriate for your compiler.
- Change to the src or libsrc directory and type: