Bringing the Sybase service group online
Perform the following steps to bring a service group online. Note that in the initial few cycles of bringing a service group online, the memory usage by the agent can spike.
To bring a service group online
- From Cluster Explorer, click the tab in the configuration tree.
- Right-click the service group and click to enable all the resources in this group.
- Right-click the service group, hover over , and select either the node or all the nodes where you want to enable the service group.
- Save and close the configuration. Click , then .
- Right-click the service group, pause over Online, and select the system where you want to bring the service group online.