Setting up DMP in an existing cluster configuration
Use the following procedure.
To set up DMP DSMs in an existing cluster configuration
- Move resources to another node or take the resources offline.
- Install additional hardware and its appropriate drivers.
- Connect only one path from the array to the computer.
- Install the appropriate DMP DSMs using from the Windows Control Panel.
For more information, see the Veritas InfoScale Installation and Upgrade Guide.
- Reconnect the additional physical path.
- Reboot the system.
- Verify that the additional path is displayed.