Managing systems for a service group
From Cluster Explorer, use System Manager to add and remove systems in a service group's system list.
To add a system to the service group's system list
- In the System Manager dialog box, click the system in the box.
- Click the right arrow to move the available system to the Systems for Service Group table.
- Select the check box to add the systems to the service groups AutoStartList attribute. This enables the service group to automatically come online on a system every time HAD is started.
- The priority number (starting with 0) is assigned to indicate the order of systems on which the service group will start in case of a failover. If necessary, double-click the entry in the Priority column to enter a new value.
- Click .
To remove a system from the service group's system list
- In the System Manager dialog box, click the system in the Systems for Service Group table.
- Click the left arrow to move the system to the box.
- Click .