Disabling resources in a service group
Disable resources in a service group to prevent them from coming online. This disabling process is useful when you want VCS to temporarily "ignore" resources (rather than delete them) while the service group is still online.
To disable an individual resource in a service group
- From Cluster Explorer, click the Service Groups tab in the Cluster Explorer configuration tree.
- Right-click a resource in the configuration tree. An enabled resource will display a check mark next to the option that appears in the menu.
- Click from the menu to clear this option.
To disable all resources in a service group from Cluster Explorer
- From Cluster Explorer, click the Service Groups tab in the configuration tree.
- Right-click the service group and click .
To disable all resources in a service group from Command Center
- In the Command Center configuration tree, expand .
- Click the service group.
- Click .