Clear a resource to remove a fault and make the resource available to go online. A resource fault can occur in a variety of situations, such as a power failure or a faulty configuration.
To clear a resource from Cluster Explorer
- In the Service Groups tab of the configuration tree, right-click the resource.
- Click , and click the system from the menu. Click instead of a specific system to clear the fault on all systems where the fault occurred.
To clear a resource from Command Center
- In the Command Center configuration tree, expand .
- Click the resource. To clear the fault on all systems listed in the box, proceed to step 5. To clear the fault on a specific system, proceed to step 3.
- Select the check box.
- Click the system on which to clear the resource.
- Click .